When using gas is not convenient, or a self-contained fuel source is desired, Tradesman kerosene heaters provide instant, efficient directional heat. A dependable dual-prong electronic spark ignition, heavy duty enclosed motor, and brass fuel fittings are just a few of the features that provide the long life and trouble free operation you expect from L.B. White
Kerosene or fuel not furnished
• Torpedo-style, direct-fired
• 125,000 BTU/Hr rated
• Kerosene/ #1 Diesel or #1 Fuel Oil
• Max fuel consumption = 0.95 gal./hr.
• Heated Air Output = 520 CFM
• Amp draw = 2.5 (operating), 115V
• Electronic spark ignition
• Thermostatic temperature control
• LCD temperature and error code display
• Fuel and pump pressure gauges
• Length = 37.5 in., Width = 22.4 in., Height = 24.9 in., Shipping weight = 55.0 lbs.
• Tank capacity = 10 gal.
• Operating time/tankful = 10.5 hrs.
• Threaded drain plug
• Pneumatic tires
• CSA certified